Bed Wetting and Chiropractic Care
Bed wetting is an embarrassing and sensitive topic to address with anyone suffering from the problem. Children and pre-teens are the most common group to have issues with bed wetting and growing up with the fear of having an accident at a sleepover or the inconvenience and uncomfortable qualities of diapers or plastic mattress covers. The stress alone can cause health concerns! With age, bed wetting usually goes away by itself, but there are strategies that can be introduced earlier within a child’s life.
Address the Problem Sooner Than Later. The percentage of children who suffer from bed wetting problems is greater when they’re 6 years of age or younger. By age 10, the percentage of those still suffering goes from 13% down to the low of 5%.
Why wait such a significant amount of time? Chiropractic care isn’t an end all solution for the treatment of bed wetting; but can work with the muscles that work to empty the bladder.
Why does this happen?
- While most segments align over time, a misalignment or lack of alignment can impact the nerves that deal with bladder control resulting in bed wetting.
- When born and in the early stage of our life, segments that make up our sacrum (Spine base) are not yet bonded together.
What Can Chiropractic do for my Son or Daughter’s Bed Wetting Problem?
- Chiropractic adjustments for bed wetting manipulate even the slightest misalignments of the spine to achieve a balance between nerves.
- Study shows that children who received chiropractic care saw a mind blowing reduction of at least 50%
- Long term treatment will allow the body to become accustomed to a natural and healthy movement system.
Reduce instances of bed wetting with chiropractic care. The effects of bed wetting takes a toll on the whole family. Parents hate to see their children suffer and want to provide them with every solution possible to solve the problem and make them feel better about themselves. Chiropractic adjustments can potentially provide a solution to suffering families and change the life of a child by working to improve confidence and self-esteem.
Call our office today if you are looking for an all-natural and non-invasive healthcare strategy to help with your Bed Wetting